Servei d'Orientacio i Acompanyament a les Famílies d'Osona
SOAF is a free universal service, of orientation and accompaniment of families, to improve their wellbeing. The service is focus from a preventive point of view, to avoid or minimize the consequences of problematic family context, promoting the best possible conditions for the exercise of a positive parenthood.
Its aims is to enhance parental skills through orientation action and specific support in family conflict situations, psychosocial difficulties, risk of social exclusion, and dynamics that do not favor the stability and well-being of the family self.
The service is of a universal nature, therefore, it is addressed to all families that require support in the improvement of their welfare, regardless of their social status.
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Families with difficulties derived from the life cycle.
• Couples with relationship difficulties
• Couples in separation or divorce processes reducing the damages that they may cause to third parties.
• Single-parent families with difficulties in correctly exercising parental skills.
• Families with problems of violence in any of its forms.
• Difficulties in parental exercise, redistribution of family task and roles, accompaniment in solving difficulties, acquisition of healthy habits, etc. • Families with socioeconomic problems.
• Other personal and family difficulties such as: duels, isolation and social exclusion, family overload, educational difficulties, etc.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
HOW DOES IT DO?
Spaces of participation and exchange of experiences.
Support in complex family situations.
Guidance and accompaniment in the search for resources:
• FAMILY CONCILIATION
• CULTURE AND LEISURE
Department of work, socials affairs and families. Government of Catalonia
Since this year, the official web portal of the Family Counseling and Support Service (SOAF) is now operational. Visit the web, clicking on the following link: SOAF Catalunya, here you will find all the information of the service, where the other SOAFs are located throughout the autonomous territory and the contact of each of them... Also, you will find information about the programs we manage from the services and more information that may be of your interest.
You can consult the official Osona SOAF leaflet. Click here.
615 068 882
Ramon Soler nº 2, entresol A, Edifici Girona 08500 Vic